Pre- & Postnuptial Agreement Attorney in Orlando
Helping Clients Construct a Sound Legal Arrangement
At Nix Law, P.A., in Orlando, we draft pre- and postnuptial agreements to address matters of property division, estate division, financial support, and other important considerations should the marriage end in separation or divorce. A Florida prenuptial or postnuptial agreement is a carefully considered, well-planned legal contract between two people who will be or are currently married. Our attorney can guide you through each step to help you create an effective arrangement that works for all parties involved.
For more information on how we can help, call our firm at (407) 634-1830 today.
Common benefits of a pre- or postnuptial agreement are:
- Avoid disagreements that could end up in court: When either spouse has significant assets (real estate property, stocks, retirement funds, etc.), this legal document could specify who this property belongs to so there are no disagreements during separation or divorce.
- Protect the children: Any arrangement that can reduce conflict in divorce or separation situations protects the children from being negatively affected emotionally.
- Minimize legal fees: In the event you do end up separating or divorcing, the fine details of your agreement are already in place. This means that you are more likely to spend less time in court.
- Protect your business from being compromised: If you own a business, you can specify how this property will be handled in the event of a divorce.
- Protect children you had in a previous relationship: If you or your partner have children from a previous relationship, you can ensure certain assets will go to those children.
- Provide peace of mind for all parties involved: The idea of a bitter divorce scenario can be eliminated, and you can focus on moving forward with your future.
Get in Touch with Our Orlando Marital Agreement Lawyer Today
Nix Law, P.A. can help you ensure your arrangements are in accordance with Florida state guidelines. Additionally, we will draft these documents, so they are legally binding.
Direct, professional, informative, transparent, and honest. I am pleased with her and her team.- Mo H.
Quick to respond to emails and phone calls.- Amelia R.
Fathers Matter!- Yolanda R.
I really don’t know where I would be without her.- Jeremy T.
Mrs. Nix was always calm, confident, and extremely strategic with her approach to the ups and downs of our case.- Jarrel M.